- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality, multi-touch support, unlimited audio and Instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- UPDATED Content browser lets you search, find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- NEW Presence XT expandable sampler and Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth; includes 36 64-bit Native Effects, and 5 virtual instruments in all
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- Advanced features such as transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Software accessed via license key upon registration with manufacturer
Details: Easy to learn and easy to set up, Studio One Artist is the first choice for anyone who wants to spend more time making music with amazing sound quality. From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, and sonic experimentation to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music. Built by and for creative people, Studio One Artist’s flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb sound quality make recording and mixing fast and fun. With version 3, Studio One Artist introduces evocative new virtual instruments, better ways to quickly find the right backing tracks, step sequencing for programming beats and other musical parts, and a stunning new interface with multi-touch support, context-sensitive documentation, and many other enhancements. From setup, sound design, composing, and recording to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music. Loaded with new virtual instruments, intuitive mixing features, and many more improvements, Studio One Artist 3 makes it faster and easier than ever before to record and mix your music.